Monday, June 17, 2013

Sampler Album Week: 1975 Topps

Who doesn't like 1975 Topps?  Without a doubt, this is one of the best pages in my Sampler Album.  Of course, the key card is the George Brett rookie.  I've had that card for a long time.  I think I got it in a trade when I was in high school.  I'm also proud of the Keith Hernandez rookie below it.  I'd like to trade out the Johnny Bench AS card for the base Bench card, but I'm in no rush to do so. 

There's lot to like about this page.  None of the teams are repeated, all the cards are solid to great names, several HOFers and all the cards are in fantastic condition.

2 comments:

Red Cardboard said...

all star = base in 1975 topps. same with 1979 topps. maybe some other years. i hate that they did that. it shorted me of a lot of quality Big Red Machine members that could've had multiple cards.

Napkin Doon said...

Oh thanks, didn't know that! Guess I'll keep it in there!